Thursday, September 8, 2016

Its been a while guys ! I wanted to share with you the new items I am going to be offering in my Etsy shop ! Enjoy ... I love working with beautiful , cute and adorable items and materials .. I am creating an Arctic Wonderland Theme , all of my frosty friends will be there. This set will be highlighting a first birthday , but you can choose to celebrate any of your adorable little snowflakes milestones. Items made to order ! You can choose the colors of Pink and Aqua Blue ..  The set will include an Arctic Wonderland Banner which can have the child's name, cupcake toppers , centerpieces and tented food cards for the tables. There is also and adorable high chair banner which will be awesome for photos ! Mr. Walrus is my favorite 
Here is a sneak peek!! Don't forget the custom digital birthday stats chart and invite these can be made with all your information and downloaded to print. Busy Busy Bee ! stay tuned for more designs !

https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeeMarieSoonToBee 

to order the full set .. 








No comments:

Post a Comment